Friday 21 February 2014

2014 Jewellery Collection

So since my last post, I have been filled with ideas and inspiration and have been beverring away in the studio to get my entries for the Harley and Ashgate fairs ready.

So are you ready for the big reveal...

1. Raindrops Keep Falling... on my neck. Sterling silver oxidised cloud pendant on a 18" chain with three effetre glass raindrops (available in a variety of colours either etched or shiny) 


2. Raindrops Keep Falling... on my finger. Sterling silver oxidised cloud ring with an effetre glass raindrop (available in a variety of colours either etched or shiny)


3. Raindrops Keep Falling... on my ears. Sterling silver oxidised cloud earrings with an effetre glass raindrop (available in a variety of colours either etched or shiny) 



4. In my heart ... Sterling silver pendant with effetre glass heart with 3D glass dots. (Available in a variety of colours with words of your choice)


And I know we have just had Christmas but I started this over Christmas but have only just finished it.


5. Holly... This is a copper sample, with effetre glass beads. I haven't decided if I will do a copper or silver range or maybe do both as the cost with be significantly different.

I have a few more beads cooking in the kiln tonight so more jewellery to come next week!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment