Monday 22 April 2013

A morning of bottom grinding...

...of my blown glass pieces. Thought you were going to read something a bit more saucy did you? Tut tut. I popped over the Stuart Akroyd's studio this morning with a friend so that I could finish the bottoms of my large blown twirls ready for the degree show in a few weeks! AH! So that is it now, all my blown pieces are done I just need to get the rest of my jewellery collection finished and the creative practice part will be done. So did you want to see... :)


Large Yellow Pebble, with own blend 'Chilli' frit. 


Small Pink Pebble, Elizabeth Beads frit 'Chelsea Garden'.

Mini Aqua and Medium Aqua Twists. Glasstaffy Hydrangea frit used on medium twist. 



Small Transparent Purple Pebble, GG Glass - Van Gough Frit.


Large Transparent Green Pebble, Elizabeth Beads - Copacabana


XL White (Approx. 3ft) un-twisty with Elizabeth Beads - Metamorphis Frit. 


Miniature Transparent Red Twist. 


Large Aqua 2 Twist with own blend of frit (Yet to be named). 

So pleased how these all look, and the bottoms are all finished except the pebbles as I am going to felt them so that they sit nicely as they cannot be domed. I just wish I had had more transparent twists with frit done. But I just love the opaque colours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment