Tuesday 9 April 2013

Sterling Silver ring

So I spent the whole of yesterday I sat on my torch testing out my new frits and my new bead roller (which I have fallen in love with and will probably never make another round bead). 

So today mean jewellery making, I spent the morning griding and preparing my 'gems' and then this after noon I made a silver ring a pendant. However today was a disaster! I left the plastic on the bottom of my silver and melted to it. Then I left the binding wire on my pendant in the pickle so I now have a copper pendant (I'm hoping I can sand it and save it!) and finally I placed my ring into its bezel setting and snapped the top off it. A rubbish day but lots of lessons learnt! 

Anywho.. my new sterling silver ring! I think it looks fab :)



 Major picture hog, but I'm proud of the little thing :)


No comments:

Post a Comment